baobaobebe

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Greetings From The White House

Susan's mother had her 100th birthday in March and she got a card from The White House signed by Laura and George W. Bush telling her this country is so beautiful because of her service, bla, bla, bla. It's really cool. My coworkers told me I could request a greeting for our baby as well.

We checked out the website http://www.whitehouse.gov/greeting/. This applies to US citizens only. Biajee will have to send the baby announcement because I'll be in too much pain to remember all this. I shall have to make a phone list or email list for him very soon because people would want to know about the baby.

It snowed last night. I started to worry about all the seeds we laid in the soil on Saturday. We planted tomatoes, green peppers, green beans, watermelons, etc. Biajee is more concerned that rabbits will come over and eat up our garden before summer falls. He'll actually go to Home Depot and Lowe's to get some fencing ideas while I sit in the 2nd breast feeding class tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home