baobaobebe

Monday, May 08, 2006

Baby Shower


Baby shower is an exhausting event. We just broke even because we sent each guest a $10 Starbucks gift card and a Thank You card. I don't think it's right to take things from other people for granted. And I can't have my son indebted to friends' kindness before he is even born.

We went to shop at BabysRus immediately afterwards and spent over $200 there. We got a full crib bedding set for the baby that is more expensive than all our bedding sets added together. That just tells us that we need a better bed and a luxurious bedding set.

We learned how to play Bingo yesterday. Biajee and I don't care for it much. It was patented as well. It's a typical example of how you cannot control your own fate and suitable for very young kids who just start to learn 2-digit numbers.

As time progresses, I'm feeling tired and fatigue every day and I need more and more sleep. Biajee doesn't understand that. He still goes to bed at midnight and wakes up late every morning. He refused to go to the gym with me in the morning and invested all his time internet surfing.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jiang Xiao said…

    I am just wondering where is biajee surfing on the internet. Because I can't find any new place to surf around, and biajee seems always have places to surf.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger baobaobebe said…

    Lately Biajee has expressed enormous interests in rabbit fences. He stayed up and read Rich Dad, Poor Dad till 3 am this morning.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger baobaobebe said…

    Oh yes, Marty. We've registered under BabysRus under Pei Zhang. Please don't feel obligated to send anything though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home