baobaobebe

Monday, March 13, 2006

Cherry Creek Mall

I usually wake Biajee up on a weekend morning and then we'll decide what we do for the day.

A great aspect of Biajee, which makes him better than most husbands is: He likes shopping. He loves to go to the mall even more often than I would suggest. Cherry Creek Mall is the best mall in Denver area. It's even classified as one of the points of interests here. It's my first time there, but of course, my dear husband has already been there twice by himself. He had a decent reason of sending our iPods in for repair, but he really enjoyed getting out of there and touring around all the different shops. People visiting Cherry Creek Mall had really Ritzy outfit and it just appears to be a high-class environment.

Our favorite places are Victoria's Secret and Old Navy, where I can get all the girlish stuff and pregnancy clothes. I suddenly got interested in mascara yesterday and Biajee got them for me instantly. It's a sweet feeling to be spoiled and pampered. So for the first time this year, I'm wearing makeup to work today. It lightened up my day, although I used to wear makeup every day when I worked for the airline in Hong Kong.

I must have blinked my eyes a zillion times today - it's fun to have longer eyelashes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home