baobaobebe

Monday, February 20, 2006

PowerBall

We invested $5 in the $300 million payout Power Ball. Of course we didn't win, otherwise I may have hired someone to Blog for me. My dreams of moving into a mansion in the mountains, hiring 4 nannies and 3 maids for our baby turned into broken bubbles again.

Someone living in Nebraska got all 6 numbers match and won $365 million. It is a 1 in 146,107,962 chance. Biajee saw it on TV while I was sleeping in sofa and he didn't even bother to tell me.

I don't think he cares about it or wants us to win. He loves our current life and wouldn't want to live anyway differently. To win a jackpot with all that money means you have to hire a financial planner and an attorney immediately. People might want to slip and fall on your doorway to get money. Friends and relatives will start asking for money as well. It won't ever be a struggling worker-bee life like what we're leading right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home