baobaobebe

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Year of Tiger

We're entering the Year of Tiger. I think good luck will start to flow into our family. After two tough phone interviews, Biajee finally got an onsite interview with Walmart this coming Friday.

We have the suit ready. I'll prepare him for some soft skill questions, but he is the one who has to step up on technical questions. We decided that it was not the best time to have him take Spanish classes or accounting classes at the moment.

My Spanish class started last night and it went so well. The teacher is a linguist and holds a master's degree. Both her daughters are bi-lingual.

I'm also exploring opportunities in taking Six Sigma class in the company. I registered for a Tax Accounting class on line yesterday. Biajee ordered the books for me last night so that I could start learning very soon. We'll have a very busy year in the Year of Tiger, but hopefully it's fruitful, happy and with a lot of good results.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home