baobaobebe

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trash Can

Our new trash can and recycle can arrived at the new house today. Biajee took Arthur to The Little Gym this morning to make up for last Saturday's class. We're thinking about signing Arthur up for the swimming class in the Walton Fitness Center next semester.

I'll have to join the Walton Fitness Center as a member first. At this point, it's all about Arthur because Arnold is enrolled in four classes at school. We went to his Christmas dance recital last Saturday and he did pretty well.

Biajee forgot to move the hair dryer yesterday so I came to work with wet hair today. Judging that I already caught a cold, it really won't have extra negative effects on me.

Commute from the new house to the company is better than the rental home. It only takes 7 minutes for me to get to work every morning. It's a bless that we live in a small town. I'm really tired of the metropolitan area at this stage of my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home