baobaobebe

Friday, November 14, 2008

Blackberry






It is announced that we could keep both the phone number and the blackberry itself when we leave the company. We only need to sign our own contract with AT&T for 2 years. This is such a relief. At least I don't have to worry about getting a new cell phone at the end of the year.

I'm going to attend Arnold's parents conference today at 11 am. Although it is snowing outside, I still plan to walk there to get some fresh air. It's about 26 degrees outside.

I realized that I should start to pack up things at work every day now that I'm close to my last working day. I should have time to read novels and watch cartoons every day after the layoff. Of course, I'll take some exams for some certificates as well while I'm job searching. My days should be filled up with the baby and all the physical labor I'll be doing.

The retail data looks really pathetic today, causing the stock market to plunge again. We haven't heard any good news lately.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home