baobaobebe

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hip Hop







I got lost in downtown Denver yesterday while trying to find the Convention Center. The traffic was so bad that it took me an hour to get there. Then I received a long distance phone call from Hong Kong. Afterwards, I decided that I should go home.

Biajee told me to get onto I-25, but I went the wrong direction on Colfax Ave so I never saw I-25.

"You should make a U turn and get onto I-70 now." Biajee said over the phone, "Then you'll be able to see I-25." Arnold is being fussy in the background. I was tired, sweating and I need to go to the restroom.

Finally I was on the right track. "I'm going to the gym." I told Biajee. I should burn off the stress.

We had a hip hop teacher last night. Basically I learned how to dance hip hop and I showed Biajee later. He thought it was most amusing. On a normal case, I would never take a 7:30 pm class in the gym. This is quite a pleasant surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home