baobaobebe

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No Crocs

My VP emphasized to me about not wearing Crocs shoes to work the other day.

"Pei, I wouldn't wear them if I were going to see an executive." He joked about it.

I suddenly felt like an unmade bed. Worst of all, after I walked into Benihana, he saw my backpack, the donkey we bought in Disney World.

Needless speaking, he had an informal conversation with my boss about my outfit that afternoon, which I got a briefing on later in the day.

I'm fully aware now that some people don't get promoted because they do not dress properly. To show how obedient I was, I wheeled into the office on high heels the next day. My feet felt like burning afterwards.

I think high heels are once in a year thing. You only wear them to banquets and hopefully you don't walk much in them. If you have to make 10 pee stops on high heels, your day would be completely ruined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home