baobaobebe

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Step

Biajee and I have been to the Step class in 24 Hour Fitness for a while.

We have found out several factors:

1) Neither of us are co-ordinated very well;
2) We have no sense of rythym or music;
3) We only go there because I insist that we need to sweat every day to lose weight.

"I don't think we're built for this." Biajee complained last night. We almost fainted during the class because we could not keep up. "You're always half a rythym slower than the instructor."

"Then we should go more. Don't you want to learn something that you're not built for? It's a challenge. In fact, I am doing worse and worse in this class. I remember I was in line with everyone else the first time I was there. It's just like staring at a Chinese character. The more you look at it, the more it doesn't seem like the character it is."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home