baobaobebe

Saturday, June 05, 2010

James at the Mill






Biajee received the offer from Walmart on June 2nd. He'll start the new job on June 14th. We went to James at the Mill on the night of June 2nd to celebrate.

James at the Mill is a restaurant with a long history. It's located in Fayetteville, but you actually exit at #62 on I-540 south to get there. It's a location that I used to eat a lot at years ago when I worked for a Walmart vendor.

The restaurant belongs to a hotel. There is a huge wooden mill outside erected in the 1900s. The pond and little waterfall are very entertaining to Arnold. Lots of fish are swimming in the pond, reminding us of West Lake in Hangzhou, China. We fed some leftover dinner bread to the fish there afterwards.

I ordered white Zinfindal for us. It's sort of a cheap white wine, but tastes very good and sweet. We had house salad, crab cake and a full rack of baby back ribs for dinner. Biajee was able to finish most of the ribs. The flavor was phenomenal. Dessert was most impressive. We had chocolate pyramid with raspberry sherbet and vanilla icecream, sided with fresh strawberries and pineapple.

I started a weight loss program the next day. The shirts I ordered from Ann Taylor arrived yesterday. They are all size 00 and fit me beautifully. The only disappointing thing was I paid for shipping when I ordered and now they started a Free Shipping with Orders over $150 special again. If you are a fan of Ann Taylor, I strongly recommend ordering clothes on line now. Size 00 is not carried in stores and is sold exclusively on line.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home